FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- .NET Framework
- Full Stack Web Application Design
- C# Fundamentals
- Database Management
- Unit Testing
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Agile Scrum Methodology
- Continued Growth in IT Knowledge
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Middle Tier: Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
Back End: ADO.NET, SQL, SQL Server, SSMSE
Professional Skills: Troubleshooting, Critical Thinking, Communication, Project Management Fundamentals, Teamwork, Leadership
INDEPENDENT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Small Company Startup: Created a mockup website based on a small startup company’s project brief. This project used basic HTML and CSS.
- Dungeon Application: Created a console application using C# which is a text-based game. The player is in a “dungeon” where they fight a variety of monsters with different combat abilities.
- StoreFront: Created a secure application for managing product data. Application is built to simulate an online store front with a shopping cart. Administrators have the ability to manage product, category and vendor data.
- S.A.T. Scheduling Administration Tool: Created a secure application for managing product data. Application is built to simulate an online class scheduling system. Administrators will have the ability to manage students, courses, scheduled classes, and enrollments.
- Final Project: Created a secure data-driven ASP.NET MVC application from design through deployment for managing the tracking and organization of hardware and software within a company. Administrators have the ability to manage employee, department data and all details relating to assigned hardware and software.
Full Stack Web Developer Program, Centriq Training Kansas City, KS
Anticipated Graduation 06/2021
- MVC Framework
- Trouble Shooting & Debugging
- Source Control
- Agile/Scrum (Created Team Project)
- Website Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
Shipping Manager, Dangerous Goods Association (DGA) Ltd.
12/2016 -- PresentOverland Park, KS
- Oversee 8+ weekly incoming orders and their fulfillment
- Manage a database of hundreds of products
- Utilize a database to create packing lists
- Responsible for processing orders via UPS WorldShip
Landscaper, Garcia’s Lawn and Landscape, LLC.
03/2017 – 04/2018Kansas City, KS
- Worked with a team of six to accomplish a common goal
- Oversaw general appearance and health of gardens and trees
- Learned to use different motorized gardening and landscaping tools